Friday
This is the new rack that Gabes bought for me
Inst it pretty? I loved it and it was soooo cheap!!!
and yes we still need a nice TV.
Saturday
We started the day with a fast breakfast then headed out to meet up with sue.
At the subway on our way to Santo Amaro
The two best friends.
Im so happy that they get along so well and that their friendship is growing. I hope this friendship last forever.
Juice time I'm glad Owen found a friend that is just like him. Not only that but Owen has a lot of patience with him and thats a real miracle! Owen is learning so many things with this new friendship.
Mommy
Sue
The road
Owen with Meg
The kids had the time of their lives with this dog. I need to get them one.
The "sitio"
I dont remember the name of this dog but Owen had a great time running with him
The view
A nice flower I found
We had a nice picnic for lunch
Resting
I'm so strong!!!
At night when it was too cold to go out we watched a movie
Kiara didnt make it.....
On our way back home from a long and fun day.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário